Thursday, January 22, 2009

Accidental Self Promotion


Well, here's some interesting facts. After my accidentally exciting thread yesterday my shop view for Jan 21 tripled to 164 views. And my page views were 419! That's just for yesterday! As they say any PR is good PR. However, I don't intent on making of habit of pissing people off. Angry visits would do more harm than good long term but it definitely shook some things up for a couple of hours. And many people stopped by to see what all the fuss was about. The other seller that I spoke about is totally cool and she and I have been convoing about the misunderstanding. Her name is Diane Andrien and her shop has lots of great parrot toys and items. Anyone who knows me personally knows that I'm not malicious or a petty person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin