Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busy day!

Okay, so I've made several new contacts through Etsy and Artfire today and have more shops to add over the next several days. So check back for new, cool items!

The rest of the day was devoted to trying to recover from my full time job as a paramedic. I was on shift yesterday; we work 24 hours on duty and 48 hours. Needless to say quite often we work at night, sometimes all night. The lack of sleep didn't bother me so much 15 years ago but now I'm pushing 40 and feel every minute of sleep that I lose. ugh. So I took my recovery nap to avoid a migraine (which I usually get several times a month) but instead woke up with a migraine. WTF? I hate waking up with a headache, it's sooooooo wrong!!!!!!!!!!! My usual meds and habits aren't working so I decided to work on the computer the rest of the day because I'll be in pain either way so I might as well be productive, too. LOL!

Today was very productive since I've gain 2 more followers, woohoo! Good luck to all the shops featured so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin