Sunday, February 15, 2009

Arrrgh!

So my Valentines' Day was spend at the station running calls all day. I got to sleep from 11 pm to 1 am and then was woken up every hour on the hour until 6 am. I am sooooo tired. I'm crashing at home right now but my hubbie bought me a hot rock massage which is in about an hour. WOOHOO! So I'll be heading out here shortly to be pampered and massaged which will probably knock me out for good.

PS One of the calls last night was a 35 year old guy walking on the major highway at 2 am when he was struck by a passing car, run over and killed instantly. There was nothing we could do and we had to explain that to the family that was on scene with us. Great Vday last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin