Saturday, February 7, 2009

Yale Street Market Festival

We'll be leaving soon to check out the Yale street market festival in the Heights of Houston. I just found out about this privately run festival with free admission and have been looking forward all month to checking it out. A local friend of mine who paints abstract oils and I have bought a booth to share the 2nd of May and I've been dying to see how it's run. Hopefully, we'll be able to get our booth together well enough to make some decent sales in a few months.

Also, update on the Etsy experiment: Made another sale last night, that's 2 sales in 6 days after I've changed the prices and shipping. I've been listed new items about once every couple of days (like normal). So maybe there's something too this. Before I changed these things I hadn't sold anything on Etsy for about 2 weeks+. Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin