Friday, March 6, 2009

Awesome Exposure!


Wow! I just got the news from a fellow Etsian that a pair of feather cage earrings that I donated for her benefit were used in a photoshoot by Dedicated Follower of Fashion and worn by a professional model! BADASS! I'm so excited, of course the picture doesn't do the earrings justice but you can see them and my shop is promoted and linked! Woohoo! The link is above: it's about half way down the page under the lumberjack heading. The model is wearing a plaid dress and standing by a chainlink fence. Then again in the last sequence of pictures there's a closer pic of my earrings. So cool! Thanks Stylesmith, you're awesome!
<---The earrings pictured here are the style the model is wearing but with yellow feathers instead of green.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! How lucky and how wonderful to have the exposure! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soo cool...!!!! Congratulations...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for you!! That is so cool. Karma rocks when you are a good person, right!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin