Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Great Etsy Shops


This feature is long over due! My friend has a totally adorable, unique shop called Mystery Petz. Remember pet rocks? Well, these are similar but even cuter and customizable! Each Pet comes with the poem below and they come in small, medium and large with lots of cute animal choices. You should really check out her shop!







An egg was laid, but what's inside?
We do not know for within it hides.

But wait! What's that I see?
There's a crack...
now two, now three!

Then all at once I see them there,
two little eyes - at me they stare.

Tell me,
what lies inside that shell so white?
Does it walk on all fours?
Could it take flight?

The answer lies not in the eyes,
but in the rear it becomes quite clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin