Thursday, April 2, 2009

Great Artfire Shops


I found Morgaine du Mer on Artfire as I was browsing. The print on the right completely struck me. I love the green and fine detail work; so I decided to feature her shop. In her own words:

"I am a self-taught artist working in the mediums of pen and ink, acrylics and watercolours on paper and canvas. The original paintings from which I produce the prints take many hours to complete. All artwork is hand-drawn and painted; nothing is computer-generated. All prints are Archival Ink Jet (seven individual inks sprayed simultaneously onto the paper creating an a dazzling array of colours-sometimes called Giclee)."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather,
    Thank you so much for featuring me! I checked out your blog but wasn't able to post (probably a dial-up problem). BTW your feathered earrings are beautiful!
    Thanks again, Morgaine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin