Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Final Countdown!

That's right, in just over 12 hours I'll be checking into Womens' Hospital of Texas for my surgery tomorrow. I'm anxious about the results but not the actually surgery. I'm ready to get this chapter of my life over!

Of course, after tonight I won't be able to post for a few days. And even if I could I'll be so drugged up who knows what I would write, LOL! As soon as I'm able to get online I will post to let everyone know that I'm still alive and kicking. Well, probably not kicking for a few weeks but maybe moaning or some such activity.

Meanwhile, for your reading pleaseure, two more of my articles are submitted to Handmadenews.org. One about care and prevention of tendonitis for crafters and Part II of my Obsessive Crafter series. They're probably be publised sometime this week.

Meanwhile, take care and I'll talk to ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. Take care! I will me having oral surgery tomorrow so when I think things suck I will remember you and know I am not alone! I will be thinking about you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin