Friday, May 15, 2009

Long Week

What a long week! Hours and hours of separating files is the MOST exciting activity ever! UGH! 6 more working days, cause I get Memorial Day off, then surgery time. This will be the first holiday I get off like a normal person in over 15 years. It's a little weird to be working 8 to 5 hours. I haven't done this schedule since I was 22 years old. My entire life is centered around a 24 hours on/48 hours off schedule. It's difficult to adjust to a normal week and in 2 weeks I won't have a work schedule at all while I recover for 6 weeks. By the time I'm back to normal I will have been off the truck for 4 months.

Geez, I'm not sure I'll remember how to be a paramedic! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin