Friday, July 10, 2009

Back to work

Tomorrow is my first day but to my usual full time duties on the ambulance! I haven't been on the truck since the beginning of April; that's 3 1/2 months. I haven't been off the ambulance for longer than 3 weeks at a time since I started working in EMS 16 years ago. It all seems strangely distance right now but at 8am I'll be getting my groove back. I'm also going to be working out again which I haven't been able to do since the beginning of March - 4 1/2 months.

Fortunately I haven't gained any weight but my tone and strength are diminished and my body shape just isn't what is was 5 months ago. Oh well, thank goodness that the human body is so adaptable. I'll be kicking back into shape the rest of '09.

Starting tomorrow I should have more interesting crazy work events to talk about. ;o)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin