Friday, November 13, 2009

Becoming an "Authorized Reseller" of Vintaj

I just fine tuned my supply/vintage shop FFMSUPPLIES in order to get a free link on the Vintaj website listing me as an internet seller of their antiqued natural brass jewelry findings. The biggest requirement is that my prices be set at a certain minimum which makes it more difficult for me to be competitive. So I'm going to be having regular sales on Vintaj to stay competitive and qualify for the free website link. If you want to see the link go HERE I'm Feathered Friends Mementos~ ffmsupplies. I'm hoping this brings me some exposure to both of my shops and is worth carrying Vintaj exclusively as the only brass jewelry findings.

What do ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin