Friday, March 26, 2010

First Fair of the Spring Season!

That's right, tomorrow morning is the Gifts Galore in Greatwood of Sugar Land. My first official craft show of the 2010 Spring season. Ugh...the anxiety and waiting and preparing is about to hoping pay off!

I've got lots of new items in stock...many things I've haven't listed online yet but which may end up online if they don't sell in the next 6 weeks. I've got back to back shows scheduled every week through April so I'll be quite busy until May.

Fingers crossed! I'm hoping that the crazy new health bill hasn't scared everyone into not spending any money this season and also hoping that most people's job are more secure right now so that they feel better about spending some of their mulah with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin