Thursday, January 29, 2009

Weekend Fair

I've been super busy today prepping for a fair this weekend. This is made more complicated because I have to be on duty tomorrow until 8am Saturday so I have to have everything packed tonight so that I can leave directly from work straight to the fair until 5pm. It's going to be a long three days but hopefully I'll made some great sales this weekend! I did get some work done; made another necklace and new ring design and I've started several different pieces of artwork. Mean while my birds, Royal and Bebe were screaming all morning because I couldn't play with them for more than a few minutes at a time. They've finally settled down and I'm taking a break in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin