Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Product for Artists!


If your an artist that uses any type of wax based medium (such as my colored pencils) then this may be a great new product for you! It uses heat at a low setting to melt the wax so that greater blending can occur. It's called the Icarus Art Board after the myth of Icarus and his wings made with wax. They come in two sizes and both are portable. I just ordered mine this week and should receive it in a few days! I'm really excited to see what I can do with it and I'll let you know my personal critique of the product once I've had time to really test it out.

3 comments:

  1. That is great. My son would love to have one. I will have to check into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. I'll wait for your review.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin