Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Getting excited!


Here's my current work area. Used to be our dining room table but since we don't have any children we never use it for eating so it become my work station. This week, Brad, my husband suggested that we convert part of the study into a new work area for me. Woohoo! We couldn't do this before because of the desktop computer area. But we've both converted to laptops with Sprint broadband this month and love it so much we going to dismantle the desktop; which is too old anyhow. So I get to finally buy a professional drawing table and arrange a real work area for me over the next few months. YEAH! I've got my eye on the Alvin Deluxe drawing table with built in drawers and side organizers, aaaahhhhh......

1 comment:

  1. woooo! I'm so jealous! If you saw where I work you would die lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin