Monday, April 27, 2009

My top 10 least favorite things

I've been meaning to add this list to counterpoint the previous favorites list.

Top 10 least favorite things.

10) Nausea with uncontrollable vomiting - gross, I know when I was pregnant I was always nauseated with surprise bouts of vomiting and have the damaged veins on my face to prove it!

9) Unrelenting heat and humidity in the dead of summer.

8) Liars and manipulators.

7) Grid lock traffic.

6) Unreliable cars.

5) Lawn care.

4) People who refuse to take responsibility for themselves.

3) Movies that start great and end dumb.

2) People that have no sense of humor about life.

1) Getting old!

So there's my top 10 least favorite things! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin