Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I hate the medical system!

Argh! I hate the medical system! My doc is awesome but I can see why so many people end up calling 911 out of desperation and frustration. I'm trying to get in to see my ob but he's out of the country! And his nurse was like: "well, you know, when you switch bc pills you'll have some irregular bleeding for awhile..." Do f--with me nurse! I know what irregular bleeding is and this is far worse! She says to take iron to help with the anemia, well I need more red blood cells to use to flipping iron, random iron in my body will do me no good if I don't have enough blood! Thank God I'm a paramedic and I know what the hell I'm talking about because these people would otherwise convince me to wait until I need emergency surgery because I can't walk without fainting!

My doc office is calling their office this morning and faxing my ultrasound results so that they'll take this seriously and not blow me off. Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin