Saturday, April 11, 2009

Keeping up the pace

Since I've been so worn out this week I haven't gotten around to featuring a new shop; so I decided I might as well do a little self promotion. LOL! Quicker, easier and views have been so down everywhere that I could use a boost, too.

Here's a pair of earrings using gorgeous Impeyan pheasant feathers hung from iridescent Czech glass beads and gold filled wire. Funny thing is I listed them yesterday in my shop but then my mom came over, saw them and had to have them immediately. I usually give my family and close friends a deal but Impeyan feathers are rather difficult to come by so she happily paid full price! I'm in the process of making more Impeyan items and have contacted my supplier for more of this stunning feathers. The pictures actually due them justice, they are that metallic and shiny and come in greens, blues, blacks and bronzes depending on where they bird molts them from its body.

I hoping to have more stock made in the next few weeks because of the Houston Yale St Fair next month. It should be the perfect venue for my items and I'm really excited about how it may turn out.

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful! I love the colors, they're so rich!

    I have an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin