Monday, May 25, 2009

Lots of sales!

Who would ever think it? The last couple of weeks I've made several sales both in my Artfire and Etsy shops. What's funny is that I haven't had time to list much and I haven't bothered promoting my shops because I've been so busy with Handmade News and plain old energy conservation because of my medical condition and my surgery in 2.5 days.

So just when you start to place your energies elsewhere, bammo! Things start picking up. Handmade News is exciting and I know that I've had several references to my Artfire shop from my articles. This makes me very interested to continue writing for them, however, it's a lot of time and energy and I'm not sure how long I'll be able to maintain this schedule. I'm hoping that my recovery will allow me to regain my old energy levels and this will no longer be a concern.

Now it's hurry up and wait time.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    I've done just the opposite and got no sales...LOL...Good for you though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin