Saturday, May 23, 2009

What a week!

I spend all day yesterday pre oping for my surgery next week. I got to have my blood drawn, poked, prodded and taken for hundreds of dollars; and I haven't even had the surgery yet! Another wonderful aspect - the pills are so strong that I've been nauseated for days as if I were pregnant and now the bleeding has started getting heavier again. Sigh...even my doctor said, "It's almost over, just another week." That's right the countdown is: 5 days! Surgery time is 1:30 pm. I appreciate everyone's support and prayers and I will give updates as I can.

On the happier side of things, my Star Trek Quiz is the #3 most viewed article on Handmade News right now and ranked in the top ten most popular! As of this morning it has over 580 hits in less than 5 days! Thanks everyone that has stopped by to check it out and I hope you enjoyed the quiz. While it's mainly for fun I dis my best to make it as coherent and accurate as possible. I love sci-fi and have seen every Star Trek episode and movie. I attempted to incorporate my knowledge of the series and if you're a fan as well you probably caught the in-jokes that I added. If not then one of them was Kirk's favorate color green since one of the big Kirk jokes is that he had relationship with a green woman during one episode, LOL!

Have a great Memorial weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Heather, keeping my fingers crossed for you, you are going to feel so good after you heal from surgery! sorry about the nausea, I live with it and it is no fun, never know when it is going to stirke, I should buy stock in a cracker company! I will be thinking of you on the 28th! Are you CDT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Central Daylight Time,,,I want to be praying at the right time for you. LOLd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are going to do great. It is not a fun recovery but I have had worse. I was able to walk the same day it was just getting in and out of the bed that was hard. I will keep you in my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin