Sunday, July 19, 2009

Great Artfire Shops


I want to tell you about a friend of mine's soap shop, Green Hill Soap Company. She makes the creamiest, vegan soap with pure, high quality basic ingredients. No heavy dyes, perfumes or chemical makes the soap feel rich on your skin with the barest hint of scent. My personal fav is Orange Chamomile. she also makes lip balms and laundry soaps. She's having a 20% sale right now so you should check out her shop!

Also, to the upper right is a matchbook pad that I made for Thank You gifts with my online orders. The idea is from Brandi with Green Hill Soap Co which she posted on Handmade News awhile back. I finally got around to making some and they turned out cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin