Saturday, September 19, 2009

Random Acts of Kindness

Just when I think my head is about to explode from the multiple angles of stress being aimed at me from work, family and life in general; a couple of friends bring me a random act of kindness. The act consisted of a nice visit, hugs, emotional venting and a beautiful bouquet of yellow roses and day lilies.

Sometimes when you're on the edge of your sanity and you know that any moment could be your nervous breakdown someone who cares notices and decides to throw you a lifeline. That's what happened to me yesterday; two friends threw me a lifeline. A very much needed and appreciated lifeline. Thanks, Tama and Kathy. Remember to share random acts of kindness when you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin