Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sienna Gingerbread Market 10/17 9-3

For those of you in the Houston area I'll be at the Sienna Plantation Gingerbread Market Craft Fair this Saturday 10/17 from 9-3 at the Sienna Plantation Club on Sienna Parkway/Scanlan Trace in Missouri City. It's free admission and will have lots of great vendors! The earrings pictures are an example of just one of the great new pieces of jewelry that I'll be selling. This is my second fair of the season and my first time at this location so I'm really excited about the turn out; I've got a good feeling!

I also went to the Houston Gem and Jewelry Show last Saturday and purchased some really stunning gemstones which I have been busy making into new pieces this week. All of which will be making their debut at the Fair this Saturday. Whatever doesn't sell this weekend will be listed online; so if you want first dibs on some beautiful moonstone, peacock feather and sterling silver earrings or the most amazing labradorite drops with Impeyan feathers or Peruvian opals and feathers than stop by this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin