Sunday, October 11, 2009

We're gettin' the band back together, man! Sid 17 Rocks!


Last night my husband's band played a reunion show after 9 years of no band and they ROCKED! They're called Sid-17 and they broke up a couple of years before I met my husband, Brad, so I never got to see them live. I listened to their tapes and they were good but nothing like a live show. WOW! And I'm not just saying that because I'm in love with the bass guitarist, lol! My sweetie is on the far left in the pic. You have to understand; I've always loved music but I was never a band groupie or the type of girl that swooned over singers but they rocked and my man was badass! A good sized crowd showed and we we're up 'til 3am, which hurts just a bit now that we're almost 40 but it was totally worth it!!!!. You can see the raw video I shot on you tube HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin