Sunday, February 28, 2010

I've been soooo busy!



Sorry I haven't posted in a couple weeks but I've super busy with my supply/vintage shop the last couple of months. I've been selling gemstones at FFMSupplies since mid-Jan and I'm very happy to announce that I've been quite successful so far! I sold out of my rainbow moonstones in 3 weeks! I'm also sold out of my large labradorite and apatite unique cut nuggets and I'm almost sold out of several more stones- including my some of my kyanite and small Spectrolite teardrops! I've already decided that I need to continue buying gemstones in bulk amounts so that I have enough for myself and to resell. I know many jewelry makers don't have the resources to buy this amounts of stones or the ability to get to large gem shows to being to personally choose their purchase; so I'm happy to be of worldwide service to these jewelry makers who need a reliable high quality gemstone source for either large or small amounts.

Plus it's super fun to have all these pretties to ogle over! Even if it's temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin