Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Artfire's new collection feature

I love playing with Artfire's new feature. You get to browse through the website choosing different items under whatever theme you like and curate a collection of 16 different items with 4 alternates. And this isn't just for showing off other art's work it's also for showing off and promoting your own!

This may seem selfish at first blush but what are we all trying to do? Promote ourselves! Artfire and their mavens had made it clear that this collection feature was create for just that purpose. So promote away! Each other and yourself!

Here are the links to my first collections including a collection of the favorites of my current work.

Summertime sales

Bird Lover's paradise

Flower Power

and my collection

My personal favorites


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin