Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm so excited!!

It's official this week! A local friend of mine, Amber; who also makes jewelry and I have been asked to collaborate on a jewelry line for the First Annual Houston Fashion Week!!!! It's this Nov and we have to have all the pieces finished by the beginning of Sept. OMG!

It's a week long, will be located in downtown Houston and will get LOTS of media coverage with many international and famous persons in attendance!! Our local former international model and fashionista Lynn Wyatt is officially connected in producing this event.

Our jewelry will be worn on the catwalk but professional models, I'm totally freaking out! And it'll be offered for sale with our names in the credits (of course!)

This is one of the things I've been working on off line which is why I've been so busy. The last few weeks have been ARGH waiting for the official word if we were in or not.

Just had to toot my horn cause I got the word yesterday and could barely sleep last night.

HAPPY DANCE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin